Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Resolution for the New Year - I will not be afraid

I resolve that in the new year i will not be afraid anymore.

I will not be afraid to think, I will not be afraid of letting my brain - my mind roam free, I will not be afraid. I will not be afraid to question stuff, I will not be afraid to be curious about things, I will not be afraid. I will not be afraid if someone challenges my beliefs, I will not be afraid to challenge others' beliefs, I will not be afraid. I will not be afraid to speak up when I see a wrong being done, I will not be afraid to help others, I will not be afraid. I will not be afraid to go with my gut feeling - my instincts, I will not be afraid to take a quick decision, I will not be afraid of the consequences, I will not be afraid. I will not be afraid of accepting the truth, I will not be afraid of speaking the truth, I will not be afraid. I will not be afraid to accept my own flaws, I will not be afraid to work on those flaws, I will not be afraid. I will not be afraid of being alone, I will not be afraid of making commitment, I will not be afraid. I will not be afraid of my past, I will not be afraid of my future, I will not be afraid. I will not be afraid of dreaming, I will not be afraid of pursuing those dreams, I will not be afraid.

I'm Not Afraid, by Eminem:

No comments: